Is Texting good for business?
Everyone is texting or so it seems. Texting is becoming the preferred way to communicate for a large number of consumers. They find it easy and efficient, whether we agree or not when it comes to business the customer is always right.
Consumers are demanding texting as a way to communicate. People choosing between you and your competition have to have something to base their decision on. If your company has a way to text and your competition does not, it could mean the difference between getting the sale or not.
As technology has grown, businesses should look for ways to stay in contact with their customers. Texting offers an affordable solution. Texting has proven to help customer retention, increase referrals and increase sales.
5 Ways to Incorporate Texting into Your Small Business
Texting can be used to get more reviews, as an appointment reminder, make customer aware of this week’s specials, increase customer retention, and launching a new product and much more.
When should businesses use text messages?
1. Consumers use text message to take advantage of coupons and deals that businesses are offering.
2. Text messages allow the customer to track personal orders or receive updates on deliveries. I am currently waiting for BJs to text me text my order is ready for pickup.
3. Texting is a great way for current and potential customers stay in the loop about company updates and activity. The added bonus is that your business stays in touch with your consumers and keeps you on their minds.
Why you should consider Texting for your business.
1. A customer can text you a question to avoid visiting a physical location, website, or app for information.
2. Appointment Reminders – In this fast paced world a text reminder is quick and easy for all parties.
3. Launching Products – with a few clicks you can text your customer base quickly and has the side benefit of keeping you company in front of them. This is especially helpful for Limited Time Promotions.
4. Customer Service – having texting allows your customers to ask questions and contact you with questions or to request your help on a job. If you make them jump through hoops to contact you (long voice mail prompts) they will probably be upset before they even talk to you.
5. Integrated Marketing – Texting should be part of your integrated marketing plan. When all of the marketing you do is consistant throughout all of your companies marketing, the customer retention effort of your company’s message is clear.
You will need software to be effective as the software can text many people with just a few clicks. It would be a waste of your time to try and text even 50 people at a time.
Some of the features we looked for in a software besides costs are:
1. Being able to turn our office number into a valid text number.
2. Being able to upload a batch of contacts, not just one at a time.
3. Replying to text message from our desktop computer
4. Sending text message to a single or group of numbers from our
5. Sending small graphics to a single or group of numbers
6. A good collection of reports
7. A low cost affordable to small businesses
Business Texting Made Easy with our Business Texting Platform.
The good news is in our effort to help businesses grow we have found a low cost software solution to help you get started communicating right from your desktop computer. You can even use you current business number to accept and send texts.
There is no need to type one finger at a time on your phone, With this software you can receive text messages and read them on your computer. You can also, send text message to a single phone number or to a group of numbers with a few clicks.
Texting should be part of your Integrated Marketing Plan.
Don’t skip this important part of Digital Marketing, if you have questions please call Mark Amell 321-235-5700 or email questions to email@example.com.
Copyright © 2021 Dma Consulting - All Rights Reserved.
Built by DMA Consulting Call 321-235-5700